Thursday 24 January 2013

Feeling Sentimental...


Hello Sminkers!!
 
Last night I had a bit of a play with one of the Sale-A-Bration stamps sets called Feeling Sentimental. To be honest when I first saw this set I didn't think it was my cup of tea, but after seeing some gorgeous cards being made with it, I'm now hooked too! What do you think?





If you would love to earn this stamp set or one of the other exclusive Sale-A-Bration products for FREE contact me to place an order. For every $100 you spend on Stampin' Up! products you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration reward and there is no limit. Also as an added bonus, all orders of $100 or more will go into the draw to win a $50 gift voucher to spend on Stampin' Up products. The more orders placed the more chances to win! The prize will be drawn at the end of the Sale-A-Bration period. Further details will be released at my Launch Party this weekend so come along and be one of the first to find out more!
 

Recipe:
Stamps - Feeling Sentimental
CardStock - Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink - Night of Navy, Real Red
Accessories - Chevron Embossing Folder, Brights Brads, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Silver Basics Designer Buttons (available from 1st Febraury), SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment