Friday 25 January 2013

Vintage Verses


Hey Sminkers...Happy Friday!!

I have some more creations to share with you today after another night of crafting. I made 3 cards all using sentiments from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Vintage Verses. I really LOVE this set too! Stampin' Up! sure have made it difficult to choose a freebie this year with 19 wonderful products on offer.  So the first card I made also incorporated some new items from the Seasonal Catalogue which starts on 1st February. Can you guess what they are?


Did you pick the Honeycomb Embossing Folder? Oh my! I just love this new product and the best thing is you can use it alone to add a bit of texture or cut up small pieces of Designer Series Paper to add some extra colour and it a fantastic way to use up some of those scraps! Now this one was quite time consuming but I am so happy with the end product. I'm secretly hoping for a matching punch to be released in the next catalogue to make creating these type of cards a bit easier. Now the next two cards are more masculine in nature as I have used colours from the Neutrals colour family. What do you think?



You may have noticed I have also used another new product called Natural Trim Ribbon which is also in the Seasonal Catalogue. This ribbon adds a really nice touch to masculine cards where you want something extra but nothing too frilly. It also goes well with the Linen Thread. I can see myself using this one alot!

So I have another night of craft planned in preparation of my Launch party on Sunday so will more than likely be back tomorrow to share my creations. If you don't pop by tomorrow I hope you and you family have a wonderful Australia Day...stay safe everyone!

Marsha xx

Recipe:

Stamps -  Vintage Verses
Cardstock - Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Inks - Midnight Muse, Early Espresso
Accessories - Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Labels Collections Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack*, Natural Trim Ribbon*, Linen Thread, Neutrals Designer Buttons, SNAIL adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

* Items available from 1st February 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment