Sunday 14 April 2013

Want Free Stampin' Up! Products?




Hey Sminkers I have some news hot off the press!!

Stampin' Up! have just launched another awesome promotion which is running from the 15th April to 30th May. You can earn an extra $60 in hostess rewards when you hold a demo with sales minimum of $400 OR you can join my team and get an extra $60 worth of product in your starter kit! 

The Starter Kit is currently $169 and you get $235 worth of product so with the new promotion you now get $295 worth of products for the $169! What a steal! Plus you also get the business kit with order forms, catalogue etc valued at $80 included and all delivered to your door for FREE!

So contact me to host a demo or join my team today! Go on I know you want to :)

Marsha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment